Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Mate Poaching

Here's a great picture that I got of Dan and Lily (Kieth and Ellen's baby) this weekend when we went home to see my sister Amy who came home from Australia!!

So I just handed in one of many papers to be handed in in the next two weeks. That feels good, if anything it's good motivation to start another one. This one was on Mate Poaching. I used the movie Closer (aaalllll about sex and cheating) to support the findings of a study done on mate poaching (cheating), personality characteristics of cheaters and tactics for getting people to cheat with you. Isn't that uplifting. Speaking of lifting, I pulled something in my back today. Not a nice experience!! I was working at the Beer Store yesterday and must've done something funny because this morning, all of a sudden, I couldn't move or breath. I thought I was going to die. When I managed to make it to the couch I called Dan right away panicing. Isn't that silly? I've never pulled a muscle in my upper back, it was scary. So now I'm hobbling around but still able to shoot out papers.
*by the way, I just heard a song by Holly Cole "Baby it's cold outside" Nice!*
Before I start on the next paper I'm going to pick up some chocolate (knock off Toblerone), some eggnog and maybe some rum. 'Tis the season!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

done the paper... done the class... when you write the exam you'll be the happiest girl in the world! *sigh* i'm going to really miss the stories though... you?

11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you think of "Closer"? I really didn't like it - but it works well for the purpose of your project/paper/whatever.

3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home