Monday, November 24, 2008

One of my favourite things about this computer


See the memory stick ports in the middle? I love them. It is so easy to upload my pictures. No need for a missing camera cord.
Another favourite thing, the monitor is thin. We have a really small place so all the space is needed. Right now the whole thing is on our table (as you can see) but we hope to get a tiny little desk that fits just the computer.
And my most favourite of all favourite things about this computer......
I have high speed internet!! Boy did I miss this these last two years. It took me about 2 seconds to upload the picture!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have your missing camara cord!!! I came across it just today. In fact I have 2, neither are mine.
I love it that you have high-speed. I get to hear a lot more about what's going on over there.

9:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. I wish I had high-speed. I'm not even getting your picture.

10:29 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't have free long distance calling. :)

8:25 a.m.  
Blogger Alisha said...

Get a webcam and we can have video conversations in high speed!

8:36 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can put pictures on here so well, how about some interesting pictures of you guys instead of a dumb computer. :0
Sorry I missed your call.

1:35 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

Enjoy the high speed!

5:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm now that you have hi speed we certainly do get to hear more about your life. I love it

10:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home