Wednesday, December 14, 2005

laughing

Still writing papers.... well.... I'm still writing the same paper. That's okay though. If I don't think about it I won't freak out.
I saw Coryn again yesterday. It was a nice break. She ended up staying over for supper so we order take-out Thai food. mmm.. Afterwards both Dan and Coryn convinced me to forget about writing papers for the night so we all rented "Old School". I watched the movie at the guys place on Sat. night and it was soooo funny because of how funny they thought it was. Really though, was it funny? I guess so but I have a hard time laughing out loud. Both Dan and Coryn have had talks with me about how i have a wierd sense of humour, i don't laugh. ??? Maybe I just don't think those things are funny. I know that I laugh when I'm with Sarah Rutherford but that's just sarah. hmm.... i think it's too much to think about now. I'll just watch whenever I laugh over the holidays. My holidays study.
I'm listening to Sigur Ros. Interesting music. I like it, not in English though so it's hard to sing along.
Back to the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home