Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm vacuuming the house, cleaning the kitchen, and cooking all at the same time! What? How is that possible.... even for a talented multi tasker like me? That's right, I got a Roomba for Christmas!!! Yaaahhhh!!! My husband bought me a vacuum cleaner for Christmas! I know that's not usually a good thing but I am soooo stoked! I love this present and will treasure it every time I vacuum.... which will be every day! I have the best husband in the world!

(I can't find my computer memory stick or else you would see a picture of my vacuuming in progress.... it will come eventually)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're crazy! not the norm thats for sure!

2:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you cook and clean at the same time?

4:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And he's not even in the doghouse. (You'll have to post that YouTube link!)

9:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah nicole i think about your vaccum cleaner every time i am at work or vaccuming sooo yup that is alot and yes now i want one too, sigh hope you are still enjoying it!

10:43 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home