Wednesday, December 21, 2005

right on time

Every semester, without fail, as soon as it is over... WHAM... a cold and everything else that can make you feel like crap. I'm still trying to hold it off for one more day but that means that I'll be sick over Christmas. Great. Well, I'll enjoy it anyways.
Chloe sees her reflexion on a piece of plexyglass that is on the floor and she is going crazy!! She thinks there is another puppy here so she is attacking it like crazy. poor thing... it looks funny though. maybe it'll tire her out.
I still have one more paper to write. I was hoping to be finished all this by Monday but I'm not. So pray for me. I have this wonderful study buddy who happens to be in a few classes with me. Her name is Sonya and we do work in the exact same way. Both papers that I have been really late on this semester she has been late with me. In fact, hers are later. And she's got another paper and an exam yet tonight so pray for her too. It feels really encouraging though, to talk to her about how we can't get started and how we're both late. Tomorrow we are going out for tea when we are both FINISHED! finally!!
Here is my Kierkegaardian prayer for the day:

Let Us Feel Thy Presence

Thou who art in all places, when I meditate on what I will say and how I will say it, Thou art present; when the individual has resolved to come into Thy house, Thou art present, but perhaps the thought is not truly present to him: Bless then this worship in order that each one of us individually will in this hour feel Thy presence and know that we are before Thee.

2 Comments:

Blogger sarahNrutherford said...

hey love!
Thanks for sharing..I have added just for you!
Check it out!

2:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is like a Siamese fighting fish! :)

3:08 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home