Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm back

One chapter of my life, a short one, is over. I just finished my last day of this course at Tyndale. I have decided that, although this course has been interesting and I do like the program, I am not going to continue here. Should I get into it? Do I want to share all the why's and when's? Do you want to know? Here's what I will say: I am not finished with education. I really like this program but it is not very practical for my life right now. I'd like to think that one day I will return to it, or at least take those course that I thought I would like. In the meantime, I'm going to work a regular 40 hour work week, like everyone else. I'm going to start/continue with a few other private projects that are bouncing around in my head and I'm going to be doing a lot of research about where to go next. I have some great ideas but maybe I'll share them later. I don't want to set up goals and standards if I'm not going to follow through, so I'll just keep them to myself for now. There's a class at Redeemer that I think I'm going to either audit or take. It's a super interesting course on spirituality. Stephenson has been planning this course for a couple of years and I even did some photocopying and research for her for the course. I've got to do some research on that one, for now though.
Oh, by the way, I did get my haircut and it looks great. I love it. It's not really that different or crazy but it does make me feal fresh and new and ready for Christmas. I want to go to some parties now. Instead I'm going to home, make a couple of lasagnas and bring them to Dan's hunting party. yep, that's right, Dan's is hunting this week. He's looking to shoot Bambi's dad, not Bambi, he's too young. So maybe we'll bring some deer meat home for christmas!! Close enough to a party, eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love how i can rely on your new posting every thursday :) i'm going to miss that next semester... unless! you post every wednesday night when you sleep over! whohoo!

3:21 p.m.  
Blogger Meghan said...

Hey nicole! I can't wait to see your new haircut - We'll have to make sure to get together over Christmas! How are you guys after the 28th?

2:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home