Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tyndale... again

I woke up at 5:15 and was on the bus (and almost asleep again) by 5:50. I got to Tyndale by 7:50... 40 min. early! How about that? I'm getting better at this. I don't know if I really want to start my day later b/c it was nice to be able to make myself a cup of tea and sit and finish reading a chapter for class yet. I am actually in class right now (yeah for wireless internet again).
Today will be an early day I think. I will go to the library, photocopy some articles and then head home ASAP. I have the urge to vacuum and cook... something healthy and creative. I like to take advantage of this feeling whenever it happens. :)
I am looking forward to this weekend. I work for a bit on Sat. morning but then I go home to my parents for a day of eating and drinking and relaxing and just hanging out together. I love those times. I'm sure we'll go for a walk and I hope we get some pictures too. Those are the fun pictures to look back on. This will be the last weekend like this till Christmas.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nicky looking forward to seeing you too!! It looks like i won't be in till 3 or 4!! So i was thinking if you still wanted to pick up that extra shift then you should probally do that!! See you soon Cass

1:58 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

7:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home