Saturday, December 30, 2006

Just a quick note

I don't really have time to post much here. I just thought I would give a quick update. In the last two weeks we've been to my parents 4 times, Dan's parents once (sorry it's not more, really). Christmas has been a good time for me though. I've had lots of fellowship time with my sisters, not much working, and tons of eating. Good eating though.
We're in Ingeroll for the moment at a party with our good family friends here. Dan just finished playing pool. The two guys playing both put their wives on the line for the game and it turns out we'll be taking an extra person (and her baby boy) home with us. :) Tanya is the one who wrote the anonymous comment about our hick life. Boy is she going to have fun at our place. ha ha ha.
We're listening to Ridley Bent (!!!) playing with eachothers hair, playing pool and keeping quiet for to keep the babies upstairs sleeping. Sounds like a party to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home