Sunday, December 17, 2006


I just downloaded all the pictures off my camera and thought that it's about time I post some of them. Usually this is a long frustrating process so I'll post a few and the rest I'll be putting on my flickr site with comments etc. so go there too (when I get them up)


Sarah and I at Hannelle's wedding. I love this shot. Hannelle and I will be doing the same thing for Sarah's wedding next summer.




Some goat pictures. This is when we first got her. Compare to later pictures of her now. She's gotten fat!

Mozzerella then

Mozzerella now. It's an odd angle.

And here's a random picture of me. Check out the flickr site. I've got pics of Christmas tree hunting, my latest kitchen creations and other stuff. Oh, and leave comments on your favorite pictures too.

Enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the first picture. You both look so beautiful.
Old Mozerella needs to go on a strict diet. That's almost gross.
Mom W.

6:56 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! You`re hot!

11:27 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot for sure! You gals are cute-a-rific! Aw, I miss you guys so much!!

2:03 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home