Monday, July 23, 2007

Some pictures of us at the folk festival weekend:


These are crappy little thumnails so its hard to see.... sorry. The first picture is of Dan cuddling with Cass. I can't believe I caught him wedged onto the tiny little cot with her. I'm impressed. I remember Cass trying to crawl into bed with him and he freaked out.
The second pic. is of me being a good citizen.... I'm sheltering some elderly people from the rain while they waited for the bus.
Then there's Dan, Jasper and I.
And the last one is of me cutting up the leftover pork.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good memories Nicole, especially the pork. See you for breakfast tomorrow morning.

9:58 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh where oh where is our Nicole????

10:15 a.m.  
Blogger Alisha said...

ok, it's been a month now... new post please!

4:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home