Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm heading to NS

I'm leaving in an hour or two. Once again I'm actually just filling my time. The plane leaves at 1:10 so I have 2 hours 25 minutes. I quick post is good use of my time right now.
I get to halifax airport at 4:30 which is about the time that Hannelle and Erin (another girl in the wedding party that lives here) are going to be leaving Sarah's mom's house (I call her Marmie, for future notice) to head into Halifax. Erin is setting up a bachelorette party there and so they figure they will stop by the airport to pick me up (its right on the way). Erin rented a hotel room where everyone will meet at, have pizza at, and then head to some bars from. I have the option of staying at the hotel at the end of the night or sleeping at Marmie's place. I think it would be fun to crash with all the girls in a hotel room but I would rather see if someone is heading back to Marmies that I could hitch a ride with. It's free, probably more comfortable and how can I say no to a personal invitation? That's as far as I know for now. I think the rehersal is Thursday night and the wedding is Saturday. That's it. I'll have to fill in the blanks for you all after its happened. I hope you all have a good week too!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole - hope that your flight was good and that you are having (or had) a good time!! It was nice to hear of your plans so far!! If you get a chance it is and will be great to hear about what else is happaning if not... well than hear from you when you get back!!! Have fun!!

4:47 p.m.  
Blogger Larissa said...

Miss you already :) I let Chloe out today...she ran on the road. I freaked, but the transport missed her...I almost crapped my pants. Daniel says I have awful luck with her. I totally do. Anyway, I helped myself to some peppers, corn and tomatoes. Hope you don't mind. The corn has wierd bugs in it when you take the husk off, but I ate it anyway. They are almost too ripe now. I might go back again to let our dogs play together. They had SO much fun. Have a nice trip!!!

7:57 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home