Monday, December 24, 2007

Embarrassing stories

So I'm here at the in-laws for Christmas and, of course, our favourite topics of conversation are poopy talk and embarassing stories. Generally Mom has the best embarrassing stories but this year I topped it off. In fact, my story is so funny/embarrassing/totally innocent that I'm going to post the story here:
At work the other day, I had a customer who was carrying his empties into the store 6 at a time. It was a busy day and I was on a roll. I was working fast and hard so when I saw him taking soooo long at bringing in just a few empties I asked him "Want a hand?" Two seconds later, I realized that he actually only had one hand. Oops.. like I said, embarrassing.
The rest of my holidays are on flickr. Click on the badge to the right and little down. Make sure you view the pictures as a slideshow with the information showing (click on the "i") that way you can see the comments that I am writing with each picture. Sorry about all the old ones... you're gonna have to skip a lot of them.
Merry Christmas!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THat was great nicole! Peter and I are laughing!!

1:06 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Nicole you sure uploaded a lot of pictures. It took me ages to get 40 uploaded. Between the 2 of us Sarah should get a good idea of how Christmas went here. Hopefully she will show us some of hers!

2:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My embarrassing story starts with a visit to my aunt. After chatting with her for about an hour I went out to my car to grab something.

At this point in the story I should mention that my aunt's house is very distinctive, but the house next door could be its identical twin. It was dark out so I didn’t notice that the house I casually walked into was a different color than my aunts. When I got inside I remember thinking that I didn’t remember a chair next to the door, but I dismissed the thought and proceeded upstairs. When I got up there I heard a voice that obviously wasn’t my aunts yelling, “Is that you Bob?”

I immediately realized that I was in the wrong house, and the woman who lived there thought I was her husband. I didn’t stick around to explain the mix up. I left as quickly and as quietly as I could, hoping I wouldn’t run into the husband as I made my escape.

I’ve never seen my aunt laugh so hard when I told her.

1:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home