Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Today

It's about 11:00. Dan is in St. Catherines because he was so set on driving the 2 hours there and the 2 hours back, all tonight, so that he can play a hockey game from 10:30 - 11:30. Well, he's motivated. I'll give him that. I'm sure he'll enjoy it. Me on the other hand... I actually had a really enjoyable night tonight too. It started with a busy morning making two batches of cinnamon buns to bring to my Wesselson family Christmas. We have a Christmas breakfast together instead of a Christmas meal that we're all sick of eating. It was a wonderfully satisfying meal and we all chatted and nodded off for small naps here and there and eventually played our traditional Christmas gift exchange game. Instead of real presents we all wrap up whatever junk we want to get rid of and pick out presents that we want. Anyways it was fun. Dan and I left a bit early and got in some good quality hot tub time before everyone else wandered in. First we went to the Sinke's with Chloe to see how she played with Owen and how Owen would play with her. It was so cute. I'll have to post some pictures of it later. I'm glad she didn't draw blood though. Anyways, the point is that tonight I went to the movies with my mom, sisters, a sister's boyfriend and Danielle and Paul. We watched the first of the Narnian series, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. It was really good but the imagination is much better. I was impressed that the kids could act but they weren't that amazing. My favorites are Mr. Tumnus and the White Witch. They were great! I definately have to read the series again. It's off to bed now. Have a great night, all. Muah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home