Monday, April 03, 2006

Congratulations Wes & Kathryn!!

So, a good buddy of mine from the early university days had a baby. Well, his wife did. But good for both of them. They had a baby boy, Jayce. Wes thought the whole time that it would be a girl but I'm glad he has a son. He's a bit of a workaholic so I hope that doesn't get in the way. I want to see him with a 3 year old, toddling after him in overalls and a hat that has the company logo on it and a hammer in his hand. That's my vision. Until then, this is him at 1.5 weeks.







5 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Unfortunately, after all that talk I ended up having dreams about breast feeding. What the heck?!!! How would I know what that is like. blechhh. It was one of my usual dreams where I kept forgetting I have a baby and therefore keep forgetting to feed it. I'm glad I don't have kids yet.

2:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very normal, forget about it. (Although parents have been known to leave their kids in the nursery at church, and go home without them.)
What an adorable kid! Love his name too!

8:05 p.m.  
Blogger CeCe said...

Big baby! How much did he weigh?

10:44 p.m.  
Blogger Nicole said...

anonymous? who's this?
Celena - yah he was. His poor mom is a small girl too. He was just over 8lbs. I think.

4:04 p.m.  
Blogger sarahNrutherford said...

You can't have a baby until I come home. Thats a fact.

12:13 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home