Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm an AUNT!!

Finally! I've been talking and talking about this for months. Alisha and Frank had a baby boy, Gavin John (?). (oops, i already forget his 3rd middle name. I know it is Franks Dad's name). On Friday we were told that Alisha might be induced (or seduced, as some have said). I never actually found out if she was or not but I know that Saturday afternoon she went to the hospital after her water broke. We got quick short messages for the next 48 hours like, "really hard labour", "she's on her second epiderral", "she doing really well", and finally last night mom and dad got the call that Gavin was born. How exciting. He's 8lb. 7 oz. A really big boy (so I'm told) but smaller than the doctors expected. After all that hard labour, he was finally born by c-section. I've heard lots of people say that's too bad, etc. etc. but I'm just happy he's finally here. I can't wait to see the pictures.
Congratulations Alisha and Frank!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeek.. That doesn't sound super enjoyable. My roommate's cousin had her baby in just a half an hour!!

6:54 p.m.  
Blogger I'm back...... said...

This is Frank's sister Karen. Gavin is the most precious little guy I have ever seen (maybe it's my biased opinion). I was holding him and never wanted to let go. He has this pout that makes your heart melt and he's such a content baby. As they were washing Gavin he started crying and it made me sad to hear the little guy cry.

You have to come out and meet your nephew!

All 3 of them are doing sooo well and they area all so happy right now.

12:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home