Monday, January 07, 2008

A new year

Christmas is over and it's a new year. January usually starts slow and for the next couple of months I will probably be pining for spring but so far it has been a good year. I ended the year off with a bang. I had and excellent Christmas season celebrating Christmas with 6 different family parties and even some celebrating with friends. Even though we fit so much in Dan and I agree that it has been one of the better Christmas seasons for us. It was relaxed and there was no fighting (you know how holiday stress is). Dan doesn't like the running around and I thrive on it. We really hit a good balance this year. We had a nice little break after Christmas and then had a really good New Years celebration too. We had friends over for the Eve but the best part was that they all slept over and then spent most of the next day too. We socialized, played lots of games and ate good food. I love it. Work has slowed down for me now but hopefully that gives me more time for online work. I hope to start researching potential job fields this month and get my resume out there. Blogging is also something that I would love to spend more time doing. I'm expecting 2 nephews any day now (Actually, we don't know if Amy and Joel's baby will be a nephew but I'm guessing it will be) and absolutely can't wait.
I hope all of you are having a good month too. Love to All!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

Happy new year to you two too!

5:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice, little post, nicole i like it!!! Anyways hope to talk to you soon!!

2:17 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home