Friday, December 30, 2005

Pictures


Home again, home again. Dan and I left from my parents around noonish this afternoon and spent the afternoon moving back in. Dan left to go on auxilliary and I took out the very dry and dead Christmas tree. Chloe must have moved around a lot today because she just zonked out in her new crate location (now that the tree is gone). I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures so here it goes...

This is Dad and his new digeredoo that Amy bought for him from Australia. I can see it getting annoying since he has to practice playing it every morning.


This is Amy and her new boyfriend Joel. He lives about 15 minutes away from where we've lived most of our lives but it took a meeting in Australia before they found eachother. Crazy eh?

This is Dan playing guitar. I thought I would add this picture for Sarah Rutherford since she appreciated it so much. I love it when he plays.

And here's the Puppy!!!

(the pictures of me aren't so good but the puppy is cute)

3 Comments:

Blogger sarahNrutherford said...

Nicole...thank you so much for posting those pictures....they made my heart ache for you all...and well I feel I must return homwe if only to meet your new little blonde addition! Its funny when I saw the pic of dan playing guitar..I was like ...YESSS then i read on and had to chuckle..i believe you know me well
Much love
many blessing
i miss you all
s

6:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah -- i love the puppy! i think i'll come over later for a hug. i have a wee confession -- i didn't really feel the need to post something until i saw that sarah did and i wanted to be beside her (i have a feeling you'lll want to too.)
love!

2:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I NEED YOUR DOG.

3:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home