Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Blogs

I wish I could be a good blogger . I've been reading people's blogs lately and some of them are soo interesting. I think the reason that I don't blog regularly is because I put too much pressure on myself to have an interesting deep blog. But really, the blogs that I find the most interesting are the ones that just say regular things about peoples days. I was browsing the internet through friends blogs to see what is out there and found a super interesting blog. The blog is by this girl about my age who started this site so that she could bitch about her life without worrying about who she would offend. So interesting!! She's super open and honest. Each blog is almost like a therapy session. (You can see why I'm interested in it). I found out what her real blog is and she updates it at least once a day. It's so neat to read about someones life who I don't know... almost like peeking through a window and watching someones life. She wrote this really humourous post about popularity in the blogging world.
My life has been super boring for the last month. I definately have/had a case of the January blues. I didn't even have the motivation to do laundry or make the bed or even cook. I'm starting to get back into things though. I have all my laundry caught up, started making some casseroles and my schedule is booked for the rest of the week. My bed still isn't made though. I'm getting more than twice the amount of hours at the beer store for the next two weeks. This is good news. I finally, after at least 4-5 years of pondering, set up an appointment with a lady in my church to start a mentoring relationship. She's our elder but is finished her term this month so we are going to start meeting every week for a while. I'm really happy about this. I also got my first dentist appointment in about 2-3 years. eeww. Yeah!! Dan's benefits cards finally came so I made an appointment thinking that it would take about 3 months. nope. Friday I finally get my teeth cleaned. I've also got a play date with Coryn for Wednesday, a waxing appointment booked for Sat. and an hour massage with Coryn and Hannelle booked for reading week!! Now if that isn't on the go again, I don't know what is. Now about school work...

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

Coryn - you know what? I think i prefer reading peoples daily ramblings about what they are up to. I don't need to read anything deep and intellectual. I have a stack of books a mile high to get that kind of reading from. I think dull regular lives are so interesting. It's like peaking into someones life.

1:32 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww! You called me a good blogger! How sweet of you! :)

And I agree... sometimes the blogs of people who try to get all philosophical just suck. I mean, I don't know anything about this philosopher and you are writing to the world like everyone should know who he is... LAME. Just keep it real. We don't need to impress anyone here.

3:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home