Wednesday, February 22, 2006

More Pictures



I'm posting some pictures that I like from the stag and doe and the wedding. I hope you like them!!

This is of Dan and I waiting in the car. I was playing with the camera and Dan was trying to mess up my nice pics. What a guy. :)








awww!! I love this picture. This is of my sister Cass and I. I have more of her coming.















This is Elisha and I at her stag and doe.












James, Larissa and I. Larissa is my sister in law and James is her boyfriend. I convinced them to come out and then gave out a few free drinks. oops.










Later that night. And I didn't even have anything to drink. This is pure me. eek














Dan did have something to drink. He stacked his cups for each drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home