Monday, February 20, 2006

Reading Week

So, it's reading week again. Will I read this time? I hope so. I have lots of research to do for my thesis and I hope I really get to it this week. Today was a right-off though. I let myself sleep in after a long weekend and then I helped my Prof. move and set up her new office. I ended up cleaing up the apartment just a little bit even though the entire thing desperately needs a big clean up. I also got to watch the Canadian Women's Hockey game (in french so i turned on the radio and got a commentary one second ahead of the game).
So what was this long weekend you ask? Well, on Thurs. I worked till 9:15 but Dan had dropped off the car earlier so I didn't have to take the bus home. Dan went to Dunnville for Doug and Elisha's wedding rehearsal. After work I changed and then headed out there to pick him up. Dan took Friday off of work so he slept in while I went out shopping (something I've wanted to do but couldn't rationalize). I ended up buying an outfit that would be easily mixed up with some other clothes for church or something. Cute but not really the sexy outstanding outfit that I was looking for. I brought Dan back to Dunnville in the afternoon and then went to work again. After work on Friday night and getting myself cleaned up I packed up the dog and we went to Dan's parents place. I didn't get there till late but mom had a wonderfully comfy bed made up for me. Sleep was wonderful. On Sat. I went shopping for some great shoes (which hurt my feet like crazy but are really cool) and then off to.... Doug and Elisha's wedding. Here's some pics. (i'm a horrible photographer so... sorry).



Ed, "Pardy", Matt, Dan & Doug


Here are the guys just before the wedding. Doug gave them all cigarette cases with their names on them. Dan looks really short in that group but Doug is actually 6' 8''.














This is a blurry pic but this is Doug and Elisha saying their vows.












This is Dan with Erica and Kimbery. Aren't they adorable? Their parents are friends with us. Erica was the flower girl and they are also cousins with the Bride.
























This is Dan and I at the end of the night. I think i stayed in better shape then he did. He probably had more fun though. :)






Well, that's all for now since it took me forever to get those pics on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home