Friday, July 28, 2006

Girls

Sometimes, I forget how nice it is to just hang out with friends, laugh, be silly, chat and then sleep over too. I went to Hannelle's place yesterday after work and hung out with her, Lisa, Jen (Hannelle's roomie) and Bonnie. Bonnie is getting married today and just because I crash at her place when I stay here I ended up crashing there with all the wedding planning and all. It's pretty crazy there but not as crazy as Amy's wedding was. It's smaller and on a Friday night. I'm looking forward to it. It's been a good 24 hours so far already. I'm REALLY looking forward to tomorrow and having the girls all come to my place. They are so excited to see my gardent and that makes me excited.
In the realm of bad news... I think my dog got herself knocked up. It was under Dan's watch though so I'm not taking responsibility here.
Time to go make a pile deviled eggs for the wedding.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Nicholle!!!
I've been working on my spelling and i think im gettin a little better. Anyways im giong to go ahead and say happy birthday even though it was a while ago. Sarah never told me till it was too late, so i blame her. Well hope you had fun with your girls and that your garden is producing a bountifull of goodness for dan and yourself.
Later Niki
(does anyone call you niki?)

10:21 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Peter, I don't call her Niki but I do call her the Nuckster!

10:02 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, is your dog pregnant or not?

11:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home