Saturday, July 08, 2006

I'm at home so I'm drinking wine...


This time I'm not going to have too much. We're heading to the folk festival soon (as soon as Cass gets here) and it's too expensive there so I'm sure I'll quit then. Mom is setting up her own kind of blog and I've been trying to help her out but between the wine and my distance from the internet for so long it has been a hard time. We finally got a picture up and a new template so we're on our way for today.
Last week Hannelle and I went to get her hair cut. I was so excited that she asked if I could be there with her. The thing is, it wasn't just any hair cut. For the last 4-5 years she has been growing her hair, not colouring it and just putting up with the long hair so that she could donate it to be made into wigs for people with cancer. It was awesome. I was so cool to see her do what she's been threatening to do for so long. We have an amazing hair dresser from David Church Associates, Alisha, who is AMAZING. Hannelle has wonderful hair but doesn't really like it when it's short. She had all sorts of complaints about her hair when it was short but Alisha worked her magic and cut a gorgeous, hot, chic haircut. I LOVE it. We took all sorts of pictures but she has the memory stick so I can't post them... I will sometime though.
It's 4:00 and we have to go to the folk festival yet for the night. We still haven't had lunch yet and Sammy Souvlaki's is waiting for us so..... Time to go. More to come.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my hair is sexy :)
hannelle*

6:50 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hanelle cut her hair??? I want to see it!

11:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home