Thursday, January 25, 2007

I still didn't make the falafels. Everytime I plan on it I just don't end up with the right amount of time. This week was a productive home week. I cleaned the house from top to bottom (well, not really, I cheat a lot) and stacked all the wood that Dan cut up. That's a lot of wood! If you don't believe me you'll just have to wait till I post the pictures. Maybe on Sunday.
I picked Alisha up at the airport this afternoon. If you didn't know about that it's because it was a surprise. I hope i haven't ruined it for anyone yet. I would have time to write a whole bunch more but I have to go back to the airport now to pick up her luggage. They sent it to the wrong place in Canada. It's back in Hamilton now and they said if she has it picked up they will give her a $100 voucher. She was hoping they would lose it for a few more days so she could make a bit more money on it. :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was very surprised when Mom showed up at my work with Alisha. Mom never told me a thing about Alisha coming to Ontario. What a great surprise. Hmmm, I wonder what other things you guys are keeping from me. Anyways, we should have a great weekend together.

Dad Wikk

9:47 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you all have a good week-end together! I think it is a great surprise!! Glad to hear from you nicole and that your week was productive! Altough i am sorry that we missed our coffee break via the phone together, i enjoy those, oh well maybe next week!

10:11 a.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

How is it that an airline can lose luggage on a Winnipeg to Hamilton flight. It amazes me how frequently that happens.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

1:39 p.m.  
Blogger I'm back...... said...

It amazes me that EVERYTIME either Frank/Alisha go fly separately or together their luggage ALWAYS seems to go missing. Interesting....

11:29 p.m.  
Blogger Alisha said...

Thanks by the way....I owe you big!

6:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home