Thursday, January 31, 2008

I wonder what everyone is doing this weekend? I'll have to call to find out though because I'm not going to be online for a week now. I work a short shift tomorrow and then have Sat. and Sun. off. I love having weekends. Next week is even better. I work mon-thurs. and have Fri-Sun. off. They are full days so I'm still getting okay hours too. I think Dan and I will be getting together with some friends on Fri. night and then I don't know what else we have planned. I feel like doing something productive but with the big storm that is supposedly coming I doubt we'll really get out much. Maybe we'll hide out in the basement and go through all our junk. I bought 2 big tupperware bins to start organizing anything that I want to keep and throw everything else out. Does anyone know what you're supposed to do with old computer monitors, cords and keyboards? What do you do with about 20 different switch and outlet covers? Or how about 5 years of university notes? Do you keep these things? Where would you put it all? It really isn't that much but the stuff down there is just all very random. A pencil holder here, a broken plane wing there... We need a dumpster.
Hopefully I can talk to you all soon.
Nicole
ps. Read that book mom was talking about ... it'll catapult you into spring feaver if you've got the winter blues.

3 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

What do you do with all that stuff? You've answered your own question-get a dumpster.

As for computer equip., it should be sent to a recylcling plant-not the dumpster.

5:24 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about playing volleyball on Saturday???? Or just come and be a cheerleader.
Mom W.

6:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I will be home in 2 weeks and I can help you organize, it's my specialty.

3:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home