Thursday, February 28, 2008

Okay... two more.




She is such(!!) an adorable baby. I loved holding her and feeling free to really love my heart out for her. It was so much fun to have Sarah home for the 10 days. We had some good bonding but we bond just as well over the phone. I guess it is better to be able to hug eachother (although she's getting too skinny to hug properly). It was a really good 2 weekends with lots of family time. And it's not over. This weekend Alisha, Frank and baby Gavin are coming over! Isn't that great!? I get to meet Gavin for the first time. I hope we get lots of pictures of him with us holding him. We all need to remember and look at those pictures. The only crappy thing is that Larissa will be in the hospital for the whole visit. She has some sort of text book pregnancy related problem where a vein in her leg has a clot in it. Her leg turns blue everytime she stands on it and so she is in the hospital laying down and will be like that for at least another week. The poor girl is going crazy. I think that I could manage it since I love to be lounging around with books but for Larissa, who is far more active than I am, this is driving her crazy. She's getting moved into a private room soon, which is good since her visitors tend to be loud and then at least she's got her own bathroom (she says that maternity ward bathrooms are disgusting... ?) I truly hope she gets out soon. I was thinking of taking her animals (or at least the dog) for a while since James has been spending only minutes at home and that poor dog is trapped inside for way too long. I just have to convince Dan. Kia (the dog) is a really high energy dog but that's because she's less than a year old still. I bought some dog treats and maybe we'll see if we can train her a bit too (at least to "come" when we say).

Well, that's it for now. Enjoy the pics. I hope I have more to say next time! (hint hint?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soo... how was seeing gavin? Did you get any pictures? How was your weekend and how is larisa doing? Anyways hope all is well and i will talk to you soon! - hopefully!

9:53 a.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

Lovely pictures! I'm looking forward to the ones you take of Gavin.

I think that by taking Larissa's puppy, you will do all of them a great favour. I'm sure, along with all the other stuff she's dealing with it will be nice for her to know that Kia is being well cared for.

3:43 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

Hey, will we be able to see you two at Easter? I hope so!

9:27 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home