Saturday, February 23, 2008

Two pictures

I'm at Hilo for the weekend because baby Grace is getting baptized. Sarah is home for her reading break and it feels like the whole family is finally all here and hanging out together. (We're still missing Sarah's b/f Peter). Since we are all here we decided to have a shower for Amy and Grace. Oh man!!! Shower's bring in so much stuff! I loved it. There are some pretty cute baby clothes here. These onsies are from my cousin who knows the funky shops:


If you can't read them, they say: ipood, homemade, you can't see me, and i might barf. Isn't that hilarious?!

This next picture is now my most favorite picture in the world. I love that you can't actually see her face... and she doesn't look as grumpy as she actually was. I love that kid!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Nicole, she and all the clothes and you are all way too cute! :)
Have fun!
Love, Mom

5:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a good pic. Nicole!! It was a great week-end!!

2:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my gosh! how cute is that baby?!!? i need more pics!!!

much love!
hannelle

9:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home