Wednesday, February 22, 2006

... and more


This is Cass at the Wedding. Isn't she GORGEOUS?!! I thought so too. The guy in the background was her lucky date. It was nice to have her there but I don't think the date went anywhere







I love this guy!! I think he and Cass should hook up. I'm sure he wants to. I just have to convince Cass now.

Dan has a crush on this girl. I think he likes the baby-face look. :)

He also says that he used to like the girl in purple. Man, i had some major competition at this party.

I'm pretty sure he likes me better though. :)


This is mom and I at Cass's birthday dinner. We're just playing with the camera. I thought it would be a nice pic to put up though.














For those of you who know him, Hauser's got a new beautiful sweet girlfriend!!! I forget her name right now but I couldn't have found a better one for him. They are beautiful together. She is such a sweet girl... and she really likes him!!! Yeah for Hauser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home