Monday, February 27, 2006

Grad school

Yeahh... i finally feel excited about some sort of direction next year. I have been in limbo for the last .... 6 months? I know that I want to go to Tyn. but I how, when, will I be accepted, how do schedules work, and (most frustrating) where are we going to live? My answers are still not all together but today Dan and I went up to TO to check it out. I really like it. The program seems to fit more and more. I like the intimacy of the program and there are more and more bonuses that keep popping up. I didn't think I would be able to have any of my courses transfer but. I now not only have the possibility of transferring some courses but also could have some of the manditory courses (that I've taken here already) changed to electives (which would be awesome for more spiritual development courses and psych courses). We still don't know where we are going to live or how I would commute but the admissions counsellor (who gave us a school tour and explained a lot of things without any sort of appointment) said that I would probably have only 2 days of the week that I would be at school, 3 at the max. Dan loved that info because we both want to stay in this area. The bad news is that we timed our trip back home (which happened to go right through rush hour) and it took us about an hour and 20 min. Yuck. Dan just about rammed the cars in front of us out of frustration and road rage. I guess it's best that I be the one who does the commuting. :)
I also had my second tooth filling done today. It was a breeze. I was so worried about it because the last appointment was a killer but this one went so fast and easy. My head does hurt now though.
I keep planning all sorts of things that I want to write and ponder on this thing but I need to find a good quiet time to really get my thoughts out. It'll come soon. Keep checking.

4 Comments:

Blogger Celena said...

Ok, so I have a few tips as to how to make your blog a bit more spiffy. First off, make an email account in Hotmail or whatever that only has to do with this blog. That way you can sign up for things like a counter and not get a bunch of junk crap in your regular email. So, my suggestion would be like hmmmblog@hotmail.com or something like that. After you've done that, then go to my blog and click on my counter on the bottom of my screen. Then, follow the instructions until you get to the HTML part. DO NOT give them your password to your blog, instead, click on the link that says you can do it by yourself. Then, copy and paste the code into your "template" just before the word /body. (you can start your counter at any number, I suggest starting it at the number of "profile views" you've already had) Then, go back to your profile settings and put your new email address in your profile, then I will email you with more suggestions!

9:59 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for letting me sleep on/in your bed today!

Tyndale really does look awesome. I find it amusing that a future cop really wanted to ram into people on the highway... :P

2:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go girl Go !!!

4:10 p.m.  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sarah,
No problem. I love being hospitiable. In fact, I was just saying to Dan that maybe someday we should have a part of our house portioned off as a Bed & Breakfast. You've inspired me!!
Coryn, ack!! Don't put my blog on your site. I don't want to be a part of the Redeemer blogging world... to scary.
If anyone wants to see some more tips and info from Celena, go to her blog, she's got an "ask Celena" blog with answers there.

11:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home