Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Stolen pictures

I rarely get a chance to go online and browse slowly through other people's blogs but I was doing just that and stumbled on these GREAT pictures of Gavin, my nephew. I took them off of Aunt Michelle's blog who took them off of Alisha's blog. Wow.


And then, I found this picture of Grace, my niece. She is being compared to her brand new baby cousin who was just born (on the other side... i don't know her). Gavin and Grace are only a few days apart and it's hard to tell in these pictures but I think that Gavin is bigger. I haven't really seen Grace's smile yet much either. She was just developing it the last time I saw her. I can't wait to see her again. They call her their little mammoth. cute.


P.S. There is a guy sitting beside me here at the library who is watching REALLY loud youtube videos of European (???) military marches. It is super frustrating and loud. The drums and trumpets and the whole works.... grrr. I'm too embarrassed to say something though.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasn't Opa Wikkerink sitting beside you in the library?

7:33 p.m.  
Blogger Linda said...

That's exactly what I thought anonymous, when I read Nicole's post!

10:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was funny - i am still laughing at those comments!!
Anyways good post! Next time just take an extra pair of head phone and just politely say excuse do you need these and hopefully he will get the picture!!
Lots of love Cass

12:48 p.m.  
Blogger Nicole said...

The thing is, he WAS wearing ear buds. I don't think they were plugged in though which is why he was listening to it so loud. I wish a librarian came over to tell him to shut up!

7:36 p.m.  
Blogger Bert said...

Ah yes. The Dutch Marines Drum Corp on a Sunday afternoon. That brings back memories.

4:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home